Prep Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 30min
2 medium eggplants, cubed
2 tsp salt
4 tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic
200g natural yoghurt
1 tbs olive oil, extra
10 Flavorite cocktail tomatoes, halved
1 cos lettuce
1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Toss the eggplant cubes with 1 tsp of salt and the oil.
- Bake in a shallow oven tray for 20min.
- Menwhile, combine crushed garlic, remaining salt and yoghurt. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan. Add cocktail tomatoes.
- Stir – fry for 5min. To serve, arrange the eggplant cubes on a bed of lettuce.
- Pur a thin layer of yoghurt over. Top with tomatoes and fresh mint.