2 onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic
500g minced steak
1 tspn beef stock powder
800g fresh Flavorite tomatoes, finely chopped
400g can tomato soup
1 cup light evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups dried pasta
- Fry the finely chopped onion and garlic in a little oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the minced steak and cook until brown.
- Flavour with beef stock powder then blend the mixture to break up the lumps.
- Add tomatoes, soup and milk.
- Boil some water in another saucepan and cook the pasta until it is al dente, then strain.
- Toss the pasta into the sauce and mix well. Tip into casserole dish.
- This mixture keeps well in the fridge. If it becomes dry add canned soup, adding a tablespoon at a time to get the right consistency.