Prep time: 30min
Cooking time: about 15min
3 large waxy potatoes
1 bunch spinach
200g fetta cheese
1/2 cup chopped basil
3 tblspns melted butter
1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
3 chorizo sausages
4 small Flavorite trusses
Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel potatoes and cook until knife-point tender. Drain well and cool.
- Meanwhile, trim spinach stems and wash leaves well to remove any grit. Drain well.
- Coarsely grate potatoes into a bowl, add feta, basil, butter and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Form mixture into flat 8cm round patties. Heat oven to 180C and lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- Add patties with sliced Chorizo. Cook 12-15 minutes or until rosti are golden and sausages are cooked. About 5min before end of cooking add the tomato trusses and cook until wilted.
- Turn off oven and leave dish in oven while you cook spinach in boiling salted water for 1-2min.
- Drain well and press gently with a spoon to remove excess water.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and, if liked, a drizzle of olive oil.
- To serve, place rosti on a plate, top with chorizo and garnish with spinach and a truss of tomatoes.